THE MAJOR BENEFITS OF BOOST
So what’s in it for you? When you upgrade to Bumble Boost, you can:
- Rematch with expired connections.
- Extend your matches by 24 hours.
- Backtrack on accidental left swipes.
- Get unlimited swipes.
- Put yourself in the Spotlight.
- Use five SuperSwipes per week.
*If you’re not located in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, the US or the UK, your Boost might look a little different—see here!
REMATCH AND GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY
Didn’t know what to say? Or maybe you just didn’t have time? No worries. Bumble Boost lets you rematch with expired connections. Rematch with as many people as you’d like.
GET AN EXTRA 24 HOURS
Bumble Boost lets you extend matches by 24 hours. Give yourself more time to craft the perfect first message. Pro-tip: when you first match with someone, immediately extend it to give yourself a complete 48 hours to respond! Just seeing that larger number can help take any pressure off.
BACKTRACK ON LEFT SWIPES
Had a second thought about that last profile or accidentally swiped left? Don’t sweat it—Bumble Boost lets you Backtrack to reconsider your latest left swipe. Backtrack as many times as you need!
MAKE AS MANY CONNECTIONS AS YOU’D LIKE
There’s no cap on the number of people that you can swipe on with Bumble Boost, so there’s no need to worry about hitting a limit while you’re thoughtfully swiping.
- How To Make a Private Story in the Snapchat App
- Live Photos explained: How the new iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and SE camera feature works
- How Do You Put Music on Your LG Phone? 3 Simple Methods for Reference
- What is WAP push in message settings?
- How to Call UAE from the U.S.
GET YOUR PROFILE SEEN BY MORE DATERS
Bumble Boost includes one Spotlight a week. Once Spotlight is activated, your profile will be sent to the top of other daters’ stacks (without anyone knowing!) for 30 minutes, making you viewable to more people instantly.
CATCH THEIR ATTENTION
Stand out to daters that catch your eye by SuperSwiping on their profile (Boost includes five SuperSwipes a week). Once they come across your profile, that person will be able to see that you SuperSwiped on them and are interested in getting to know them better.
HOW CAN I GET BUMBLE BOOST?
To sign up for Boost, tap the grey silhouette on the left hand corner of the screen. You’ll be taken to a screen where you can select your preferred subscription tier and choose how long you want to upgrade for.
WILL BUMBLE BOOST GET ME MORE MATCHES?
The more information you put on your profile, the more chances you have to find a match! Bumble Boost provides you more ways to find quality matches vs. quantity. Consider adding up to six photos to your profile, which will increase your chances of receiving right-swipes. We’ll let you in on a little secret: Higher quality photos always perform better!
- DJing vs Producing: What’s the Difference?
- Guide to Cast DVD to Chromecast – Stream from Laptop to TV
- How to Change Your Name on TikTok: A Comprehensive Guide.
- How to Delete Safari Reading List on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- How to Get Rid of Samsung Internet Browser?
Learn how to make your profile stand out and how to get more matches.
HOW LONG DO I GET BUMBLE BOOST?
You get to decide how long you’d like to subscribe. Boost is a recurring subscription that can be modified or cancelled at any time
WHAT DO I DO IF MY BOOST SUBSCRIPTION ISN’T WORKING?
Common troubleshooting questions we get in relation to Boost are about expired connections and payment. Head over to our Help Desk for answers!