In some cases, you may desire to know “how to uncheck multiple songs in iTunes” and “why can’t I uncheck songs in iTunes”. This kind of issue may make you feel confused. As a matter of fact, it is not so hard to resolve as think. If you are eager and patient to know the detailed method, this guidance will be quite proper for you to refer to.
Part 1: How to Uncheck Songs in iTunes
As for the matter of how to uncheck songs in iTunes, you can actually make it easily by referring to the steps shown below.
1. Run latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Click on one playlist under the menu of “Playlists” in iTunes left sidebar.
3. In the left part of the iTunes window, you will see all the songs in the playlist. Thus, you can hold down the command key and then hit on the checkbox next to the song name. This can be applied in every playlist.
As you can see, it is quite simple for you to check the songs in iTunes. If you want to uncheck the songs, you just need to click on the checkbox next to the song time once again to get this work done.
Part 2: Why Are Check/Uncheck Songs Sometimes Gone?
After you know how to check/uncheck all songs in iTunes, you may also want to know why are check/unchecked songs sometimes gone. The causes of this problem can be various. Here I would like to tell you some major reasons of it.
- How To Make a Private Story in the Snapchat App
- How to Make Your Nest Automatically Detect When You’re Away
- How to Use iPhoto Instead of Mac Photos App in OS X
- How to Enable or Disable Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video
- How to Get Rid of Samsung Internet Browser?
Try the corresponding method given in the above and you will be able to see your check/unchecked songs in iTunes interface.
Part 3: How to Sync Only Checked Songs in iTunes
When you have a large music library or your iDevice has limited storage space, you may just want to sync only the checked songs in iTunes instead of the whole music library to your iOS device. You can finish this task manually by unchecking songs in iTunes library or via the sync music screen. However, if you have subscribed Apple Music or iTunes Match, you will fail to manage music manually, for the iCloud Music Library is turned on in that case. If not, you can follow the solutions shown in this part to sync only checked music in iTunes.
3.1 Using Options Setting Feature
3.2 Using the Sync Music Screen
Bonus Tip: Better Choice to Manage iTunes Songs
You may feel a bit inconvenient to manage iTunes songs sometimes. If this is what you are not content, you can resort to a better choice to manage iTunes music effectively. Leawo iTransfer is the best software for you to take advantage of. It can transfer 12 kinds of data among iTunes, iOS devices, and computer. You can transfer movie from iPhone to computer as well as back up apps in iPhone. This tool is prominent in its transferring features, which can assist you to transfer checked iTunes songs to iDevice and transfer iDevice music to iTunes without any difficulty. If you want to know its powerful features in detail, you can read through the following contents.
1. Transfer Checked iTunes Songs to iPhone
Since the iTunes sync process may erase the previous songs on your iPhone, you can apply Leawo iTransfer to avoid this shortcoming. The step-by-step instructions to transfer checked iTunes songs to iPhone with Leawo iTransfer are shown below for your reference.
Step 1: Run Leawo iTransfer
Prepare a suitable USB cable and then use it to connect your iPhone with computer. Kick off Leawo iTransfer on your computer. Your iPhone info will be detected by the software and be shown in the right part of the main screen.
- How to Delete Safari Reading List on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- How to Change Your Name on TikTok: A Comprehensive Guide.
- Guide to Cast DVD to Chromecast – Stream from Laptop to TV
- DJing vs Producing: What’s the Difference?
- How To Create a Two Column Bulleted List in Word (With Tips)
2. Transfer iPhone Music to iTunes
The transfer process is time-saving. You can download and install this software on your computer to have a try. You will fall in love with this excellent transfer tool after you use it for once.
Having discussed so much, you can learn the way to fix how to uncheck all songs in iTunes and the reason why check/unchecked songs sometimes gone. You can also understand how to sync only checked songs in iTunes by iTunes itself and via Leawo iTransfer. By comparing, you will know Leawo iTransfer is one professional transfer tool for you to use to deal with various kinds of transfer issues among iTunes, computers and iOS devices.