“How can I get my iTunes library on my Google Pixel 4? Can anyone help me? —- Stephan”
If you’ve just got the Google Pixel 4 and are wondering how to sync your iTunes music library to it, you might come to the right place. In this guide, we will explain how to move your iTunes music library onto your Google Pixel 4.
- Solution 1. Transfer iTunes Music to Google Pixel 4 Using Google Play Music
- Solution 2. One Click to Transfer Music from iTunes to Google Pixel 4
Solution 1. Transfer iTunes Music to Google Pixel 4 Using Google Play Music
If you plan to sync a large number of music from iTunes to Google Pixel 4, then Google Play Music may be worth trying. Google Play Music provides cloud storage for up to 50,000 songs for free. And it’s easy to upload your entire collection with the Music Manager. By doing so, you can enjoy your favorite iTunes music on Google Pixel phone wherever you go.
Follow the steps below to transfer iTunes library to your Google Pixel 4 with Google Play Music.
Step 1 : Firstly, download Google Play Music Manager to your PC.
Step 2 : Install the program and run it.
Step 3 : During set-up, there will be an option to Upload songs to Google Play.
Step 4 : Select “iTunes” and finish the initial set-up.
- How to Change the Resolution on Your Samsung TV
- What happens if you return a Redbox movie you bought?
- Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow: How to Obtain All HMs
- Hack: How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- How to Tell If a SIM Card Is Damaged. 13 Symptoms and Fixes
Step 5 : Sit back and let the program upload all your songs from iTunes to Google Play Music.
Solution 2. One Click to Transfer Music from iTunes to Google Pixel 4
To directly transfer iTunes music to Google Pixel 4, a professional iTunes to Android Music Transfer tool – PanFone Data Transfer should help you a lot. It allows you to sync music from your iTunes library to Google Pixel 4 in one click. Besides, it lets you transfer contents including contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, and more between mobile phones.
How to Sync iTunes Music to Google Pixel 4 in one click:
Step 1 : Download and Install This iTunes Music to Google Pixel Phone Transfer Tool on Your Computer.
Step 2 : Connect Your Google Pixel 4 to the computer via USB Cable.
Step 3 : Select Restore Mode on Main Interface.
Once your phone gets detected, simply select Restore mode from the program homepage and click on iTunes Library.
Step 4 : Transfer iTunes Music to Google Pixel 4.
- How to prevent Facebook from accessing your photos
- How to Clear the Cache in Kodi
- How to Curve Text in Google Docs
- Bumble Boost: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make a PowerPoint on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina
Now, PanFone will display all the music/videos from iTunes Library as well as Playlists on the middle of the panel. Select music or playlist you prefer and tap on OK button to sync iTunes music or playlists to Google Pixel 4.
After that, click on Next to move on. Within minutes, the selected music would be fully synced from iTunes to your Google Pixel 4.
Now, you can check music player on your Google Pixel 4 to find these transferred music and enjoy them.
Video Tutorial – Transfer iTunes Music to Google Pixel 4
As you can see, there are various ways for you to enjoy iTunes music on your Google Pixel 4. Hopefully, this guide will help you figure out the best way you want to address the “how to sync iTunes to Google Play?” question. Any other questions? Please do not hesitate to leave your comments down below.
Win Version Download
- 2 Ways to Transfer All Data from Android to Google Pixel 4/4 XL
- How to Transfer Files from PC to Google Pixel 4/4 XL
- How to Transfer Photos from Google Pixel 4 to Computer
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Google Pixel 4
- How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Google Pixel 4